What I Love About Internet Marketing
Have you noticed something lately about online Marketers? It’s something very cool and exciting and it’s building momentum at a rapid pace.
Most of the marketers that I surround myself with are placing their focus on providing value, mindset, personal development and personal branding. The consistency of this new emphasis on value that is rampant among marketers from newbies to the top producers is creating a kind of tsunami.
They are falling over each other to provide the most value possible to everyone including strangely enough even their competitors.
- Marketers have finally realised that the more they give value and disclose their secrets the more successful they become.
It’s not a short term policy but if you are serious about online marketing then you are in it for the long term.
Not only that – but knowing that they have helped others achieve the lifestyle they desire is very motivational for them. Wouldn’t you like to know that when your head hits the pillow every night you can be happy in the knowledge that you have probably helped someone change not only their life, but their family’s lives too.
Giving value is a win- win situation for everyone.
I remember my grandma who was forever telling me “a giving hand always gets”. It certainly worked for her and it will almost certainly work for you. So why not give it a try?
- Yes, value is the new buzz word.
What if you were to give it a whirl and find out that it actually works? Maybe you are just starting out and believe that you don’t have anything of value to share yet. This couldn’t be further from the truth.
All of us have knowledge that we could use to help others by sharing it.
It could be something as simple as showing someone how to set up their own blog. If you don’t know how to do that yet or you would like some free training about blogging or social media or how to get more followers you can find out how to do those things right away.
Isn’t it time that you weighed up the pros and cons of internet marketing?
In the meantime here’s some free training below and if you would like to become an affiliate marketer
To find out more about online marketing you can contact me on any of my social media platforms @hilarybassak
or just click this link for even more training
The Pros and Cons of Online Marketing
Internet marketing has been encouraged by many and maligned by even more especially those whose spouses spend most of their waking hours on the internet:
- More and more business owners have realised that on-line marketing is no longer optional if they want to compete on a level playing field.
- Many companies are already losing out to those who are taking an increasing share of the market
- It makes sense to advertise on-line as well as off line
Companies and full – time or part-time entrepreneurs are attracted to internet marketing for many reasons.
- The start up costs are minimal compared to most other businesses
- It can be done on a large or small scale
- It can fit into anyone’s schedule
- Internet marketing is the easiest way to reach a global market. It does not limit your business to a particular location.
- Since the internet reaches all parts of the world, internet marketers can also reach a worldwide target market in an instant.
- You can market globally from your bedroom, the beach, your kitchen or even your home office.
- Potential customers can reach your on-line business in one click of their mouse
- 2 billion people have mobile phones and you can do all your marketing on your smart phone
- It’s instantaneous – you can reach your customers at a time that best suit them
- Internet marketing can create momentum very fast
The Cons of Internet Marketing
There are many more advantages to internet marketing than disadvantages.
Disadvantages of Internet Marketing:
- Small businesses can masquerade as large ones and unscrupulous marketers can create scams. This is one of the obstacles to building trust on the Internet.
- Solution: Do some research on the companies you propose to join.
- It is not easy to stand out among the millions of other marketers unless you have a unique product or service and the ability to market on-line.
- Solution: Get a better product or service so that it does stand out or improve the one you have..
- It has become so popular that the competition is fierce and over 90% of businesses fail.
- The other problem is information overload.
- Some people become overwhelmed with the amount of information and strategies.
- Take it one step at a time and outsource when necessary
- You have to approach internet marketing as a job in the beginning.
- When you get the ball rolling then you can treat it like a business.
- You have to be prepared to take massive action for at least 90 days to get your internet marketing business up and running.
Once you have built a targeted list and you are getting consistent results it becomes a game. Then your possibilities of success are limitless.
Stay at the top of your game by constantly learning. It is a fast changing environment and you need to keep up with the new developments.
The Pros of Internet Marketing
- If you are looking for a way to brand yourself on-line and to rank your blog then you will be able to do these things by leveraging the power of the internet.
- You can use your knowledge and the power of networking to create massive results. If your blog is on an authority site it will rank higher on Google. Read on and you will find out how to do that.
- Once you make the decision to become an internet marketer -You can forget about getting to work on time
- You can wave goodbye to your boss or maybe even get him to join you
- You can leave the cubicle and the traffic jams behind and start to live a life of freedom.
- You can wear what you like
- Work when it suits you
- Take days off when the weather is fine.
- Keep up with your business even when you are abroad
- Get paid wherever you are.
- Not miss out on family outings
- Socialise when you feel like it online or offline
- Meet interesting people fro all over the world
- Take your kids to school
- Parents can remain at home with their children.
There has never been a better time to do it and it’s never been easier to get started right away
You can find all the training you need to get started right away here
If you enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it too!
It’s a no-brainer as far as The Pros and Cons of Internet Marketing are concerned the pros outweigh the cons a thousandfold.
This will save you time – the internet marketer’s most precious commodity. It will also save you the frustration caused by overwhelm.
This is a step by step approach to internet marketing which will help newbies to get started with internet marketing in a less painful way. It will remind the more experience marketers that sometimes it’s good to go back to the basics and make sure you are ticking all the boxes
Financial Wisdom To Live By
Recognize that time is money. This critical piece of advice is attributed to Benjamin Franklin, who was an accomplished American inventor, journalist, printer, diplomat, and statesman–the ultimate multitasker. Your ability to manage your time (and stop procrastinating) is a critical ingredient in your ability to make money.
Whether you have a job or are self-employed, keep track of what you’re spending your time on. Ask yourself “Which of these activities make the most money, and which of them are a waste of time?” Do more of the former and less of the latter, simple as that.
When you’re focusing on high-priority tasks, you’ll get the job done well, and probably faster. By working efficiently, you’re giving yourself and your clients more time and they’ll appreciate you for it. Remember that time is a limited resource that you’re always investing. Will your investments pay off?
You can save a lot of time later on when you have thoroughly learnt the basics. If you are willing to invest the time to do that, you can find all the training you need here. This free trial goes on forever if you wish or you can choose the premium offer – no pressure, nothing to lose and everything to gain. You can get started right away
– no credit card details required.