What Is Periscope?
Wondering whether it’s worthwhile joining Periscope or not?
Will it grow your business and get you more leads and sales? The answer is a very big yes to both these questions and the good news is that it can do this from your very first scope.
There are a number of ways to monetize Periscope.
- The simplest way is to create a giveaway and add the optin link to your profile. When some of your “peeps” (that’s your Periscope viewers) ask about your business you can direct them to this link. Others who are looking at your bio may just click the link out of curiosity especially if you have got an attractive bio.
- Another option is to drive people to your website by having it on your bio and mentioning it on your scopes instead of having a giveaway.
- If you are selling a physical product you can display it on your scope and demonstrate how to use it if appropriate.
- You can offer coaching either free or paid or even create a membership site. You can send them to your facebook page or groups..
- You can build up your followers fast by scoping consistently and following other scopers especially those who have a large amount of followers in your niche.
- You can make helpful comments on their scopes and other viewers may decide to click on your comment and check out your bio
- On each scope you should always ask your viewers to share your scope with their Twitter followers and Facebook followers – this brings even more followers to your scopes.
The possibilities are limitless, because you are able to engage with your prospects on live-streaming to a greater extent than with any other social media. These are just a few ideas and the same advice applies as for most other social media platforms – just do it consistently and you will get results that will surprise you.
You may be hesitant to make your first scope – this simple 9 step Periscope formula will make it easy for you to start scoping with confidence from day one.